Re:[jasig-incubation] [portlet-dev] Map Portlet Minimize State

Re:[jasig-incubation] [portlet-dev] Map Portlet Minimize State

Eric Dalquist
Can someone look into getting a Jira project setup for the Map Portlet?

Thanks,
-Eric

On 12/18/2012 07:27 AM, Aaron Grant wrote:
Hi everyone,

I added the minimize code into the Map Portlet to allow it to be minimized: https://github.com/Jasig/MapPortlet/pull/3

Unfortunately I couldn't find a Jira project for the Map Portlet, so I didn't go through the usual process. If someone can steer me towards the right direction or create a Jira for this porlet, I'd be happy to document. :)

Thanks!
Aaron

--
Aaron Grant
Project Coordinator and Systems Integrator

smime.p7s (8K) Download Attachment