Re:[jasig-fall-09-unconference-attendees] ERP portlet integration wiki page

Re:[jasig-fall-09-unconference-attendees] ERP portlet integration wiki page

Tim Archer
All,
I have zipped up and attached the code that we used at USF to show the student's schedule.
The direct link is:
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/PLT/USF%27s+Student+Schedule+Portlet

Keep in mind these will end up more likely being starting points for your institution rather than an out of the box solution.

If you're Banner institution has any basic queries, screenshots, etc, feel free to attach them to our ERP wiki page for collaboration.
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/PLT/ERP+Integration+Portlets+and+Collaboration

Thanks!

Tim Archer
Director of Information and Administrative Services
University of St. Francis
500 Wilcox Street
Joliet, IL 60435
Phone: 815-774-2926
Email: [hidden email]

>>> Jennifer Bourey <[hidden email]> 09/28/09 3:24 PM >>>
As discussed in the Banner/uPortal integration session, I've created a
wiki page to hold initial collaboration: http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/PLT/ERP+Integration+Portlets+and+Collaboration
.

- Jen

--