Re: Turn off statistics for uPortal 4?

Jonathan M. Tran-2

I believe you need to uncomment the ignoredEvents property in uPortal-webapp/src/main/resources/properties/contexts/eventHandlerContext.xml to have it not log most events.

- Jonathan

On 9/7/19 10:36 AM, Lauren Anderson wrote:

Is there a way to stop uPortal 4 from logging any events? We aren’t using the aggregated data and we are experiencing problems with the data tables holding raw events and aggregated events. I’d like to shut it off.

Lauren