Re: Quick list of bundled projects in uPortal-start

Re: Quick list of bundled projects in uPortal-start

Julien Gribonvald

Hi Benito,

I would like to help you but I don't have enougth rights for that, I think only someone who is admin on uPortal-contrib can do that !

Thanks,

- Julien

Le 09/10/2019 à 01:37, Benito Gonzalez a écrit :
Hi folks,

I was tired of looking at the overlays directory in uPortal-start, then search for each related project repo for certain tasks.

Now, uPortal and all the bundled portlets have been tagged with 'uportal-start-bundled'. Bringing up the list is just this easy URL:

Would someone with permission please add the topic to this repo?

Best,
--bjagg

Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Developer
Unicon, Inc.
Voice:  209.777.2754
 Text:  209.777.2754
Email:  [hidden email]
GitHub:  bjagg
GitLab:  bjagg
BitBucket:  bjagg

Re: Quick list of bundled projects in uPortal-start

Andrew Petro-3
Done.