Re: Now accepting uPSC Community Representative nominations due 8/21

Re: Now accepting uPSC Community Representative nominations due 8/21

Aaron Grant
Hi Jim,

Our developer at Oakland University, Nick Woodle, would be a good choice. He has been focused on working on uPortal in our central IT department and worked in our student service division at Oakland for a few years and has a lot of good knowledge to bring to the team. He's leading our uPortal upgrade efforts now at Oakland and has given me a lot of feedback on ways to improve uPortal and MySAIL.

I would like to nominate him.

Thanks,
Aaron

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 1:43 PM 'Jim Helwig' via uPortal Community <[hidden email]> wrote:
Community members,

We are electing new members to the uPortal Steering Committee. On the uportal-dev list there is a call for developer representatives, but on the this list we are looking for 2 community representatives to be nominated to join Cheryl Palafox-Stewart and Laura McCord who are continuing their two-year terms.

We encourage you to consider joining the uPSC! The committee meets by web conference monthly for an hour. You can read more about our responsibilities at https://www.apereo.org/projects/uportal/uportal-steering-committee. Topics we typically discuss include project health, documentation, marketing, communication, and security incident handling. Whether you are a uPortal user, adopter, or developer, your input is valued.

Please consider nominating yourself or someone else to serve on the uPortal Steering Committee as a community representative. Anyone can be nominated and nominations should be done on-list by 3:00pm, CST, Tuesday August 21st. Shortly thereafter, the uPSC will elect 2 candidates to fill 2 two-year terms.

JimH

Aaron Grant
Interim Director of Enterprise Systems

Re: Now accepting uPSC Community Representative nominations due 8/21

Christian Cousquer
Heya Folks,

Nicholas Woodle is the one behind mySail?
Aaron told us he is cool and has lots of knowledge to bring?
Instant +1.
😄
-Christian C

Le jeu. 8 août 2019 à 22:50, Aaron Grant <[hidden email]> a écrit :
[...]

Julien Gribonvald

Hi folks,

I'm available and I would like to continue to serve the community.

Thanks,

Julien

Le 10/08/2019 à 05:13, Christian Cousquer a écrit :
[...]

Chris Beach-2
+1 for Julien

:)

Chris

Re: Now accepting uPSC Community Representative nominations due 8/21

Christian Cousquer
+1 for Julien
🙂
Christian

Le lun. 19 août 2019 à 17:59, Chris Beach <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1 for Julien

:)

Chris