My presentation slides for Open Apereo 2019

My presentation slides for Open Apereo 2019

Benito J. Gonzalez-2
Hi folks,

Aaron Grant asked that I share my slides from the conference.

Fiosan* & uPortal 5 Integration
(*Formerly the Notification Backbone)

uPortal 5 Web Components Showcase

Enhancing Integration with openEQUELLA &
uPortal

Enjoy!

Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Developer
Unicon, Inc.
Voice:  209.777.2754
 Text:  209.777.2754
Email:  [hidden email]
GitHub:  bjagg
GitLab:  bjagg
BitBucket:  bjagg

Re: My presentation slides for Open Apereo 2019

Aaron Grant
Thanks for posting these Benito. They looked it pretty interesting.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 1:01 PM Benito Gonzalez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,

Aaron Grant asked that I share my slides from the conference.

Fiosan* & uPortal 5 Integration
(*Formerly the Notification Backbone)

uPortal 5 Web Components Showcase

Enhancing Integration with openEQUELLA &
uPortal

Enjoy!

Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Developer