MAP Colors

Jonathan Hart

Question for the list:

We are beginning to setup MAP for use at our institution and are trying to determine how to indicate a course a student has passed/failed and where this is configured?

Read the configuration/installation/release notes and guessing I missed it somewhere? Yes?/No?  We remember seeing something in this regards in the demo.

Please correct me if I am wrong & any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Re: MAP Colors

Paul Spaude
That would be setup in "SSP -> Admin -> System Configuration -> Configuration Options" for the configuration of "map_plan_status_passing_grades" and you'd have to also turn the "map_plan_status_calculation" on there as well. The actual grade is pulled from the database in "external_student_transcipt_course.grade". There is no path in the UI for a user to mark a course/pass failed other than by using a pre-configured elective for that purpose or creating a note on the course.

-Paul Spaude