Looking to add an index for portal content, a RESTful search API, and an API for objects in the portal to get their content into the index

Looking to add an index for portal content, a RESTful search API, and an API for objects in the portal to get their content into the index

Drew Wills
Heads up folks --

This is an item we discussed in some depth at the Winter Summit. It
looks like I may need to organize a contribution for these features in
the near future.

Those who know something or care about this task are welcome to help it
succeed with advice and/or code.

drew

Re: Looking to add an index for portal content, a RESTful search API, and an API for objects in the portal to get their content into the index

Christian Cousquer

Heya Drew,

Hope everything is fine for you.

https://github.com/uPortal-contrib/CardWebComponents/issues/16

Today, I don't have pretty much of time, but I promise you to share some of the things I've grabbed with the time on that feature, from the place, where I'm always watching things.

Give me a big week...

you rock! drew

-christian

*eg: (one keyword in french) « open source », with a space in between.