Quantcast

Login-webflow Redirect Logic

Osburn, Andy G
Hi All,

We are embedding our CAS login in an Iframe in order to remove a click when people log into uPortal. I got it working with a new redirect and everything works fine ― for uPortal, but I'm having problems with the other web apps that use CAS.

Is there a way to make a decision in login-webflow.xml to do a special redirect for just one certain service?  Here's some pseudo code to show what I'm trying to accomplish:

if (requesting_service == "http://uportal.ourcollege.edu")
{
        <end-state id="redirect" view="redirectView" />
}
else
{
        <end-state id="redirect" view="bean:dynamicRedirectViewSelector" />
}

Can the decision state construct in login-webflow.xml be used to achieve my goal? Something like:

<decision-state id="redirect">
     <if test="${service == 'http://uportal.ourcollege.edu '}" then="redirect" else=" bean:dynamicRedirectViewSelector " />
</decision-state>

Thanks,
Andy Osburn
Sacramento State
University Web Developer
916 278-5450

RE: Login-webflow Redirect Logic

Osburn, Andy G
Thanks, I got it to work right. I used this jsp page as a base:

http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/Use+Javascript+Redirection

Andy