Interested in contributing to uPortal?

Jim Helwig-3

Hi everyone,

Have you thought about contributing to the uPortal project in some way but weren’t sure how to get started? We are always interested in having people join us! Contributions come in many sizes. It can be as simple as correcting some typos in the documentation or adding some screenshots. It could be helping us improve our website. Or maybe you have a bug fix. Of course, we welcome contributions of new features, web components, or projects as well!

In just under an hour, we will be starting a hands on workshop where we will talk about contributing and then help you make your first pull request! It will be painless, and you will then join our list of contributors.

For connection info, see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TWPPhthRQ6soHIYeGh2hFbDt2sBa2dHlKc8N5hZwBwE/edit#

JimH

--

Jim Helwig