Hyperion HFM & Planning_Bostan, MA

Shailendra Sancro

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Prabhaker from SANCROSOFT USA INC.

Please send the resume at  [hidden email]  and also you can reach me at "

916-671-5589 ".

Job Title       : Senior Hyperion HFM & Planning consultant
Duration         : 6+ months
Location         : Windsor CT/ Boston Ma

This is a very large Hyperion Upgrade project for both Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Hyperion Planning for a large international client.  We are looking for a senior Hyperion resource with experience across both planning and HFM

Excellent comm. skills are required

Thanks & Regards

Prabhaker Sodagam

 cid:image003.jpg@01CB9812.DE4B2110

SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct:  (916)-671-5589  | [hidden email]

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916) 200- 0305 | www.sancrosoftusa.com

Careers with SancroSoft  :
http://sancrosoft.catsone.com/careers

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and delete the original message.