How to Add "stored procedure" support in jdbc in CAS 5.1 (already success in 4.2)

How to Add "stored procedure" support in jdbc in CAS 5.1 (already success in 4.2)

zl.anson
Hello everyone.
         I want to support "stored procedure"  authentication  when login at CAS , and successful in CAS4.2 but don't know how to do in CAS5.1?
        What I did is   modified the CAS 4.2 'S source code and added cooresponse  java bean in  deployerConfigContext.xml files ,add the new jar file into lib folder. then it works.
but as I know , the CAS5.1 used spring-boot and changed a lot,now only the application.property file's setting effect, so  should I do some operation to make it
 works or anything else I need to do ? any suggestion would be nice, thanks in advance.