How has uPortal made a difference to your campus?

How has uPortal made a difference to your campus?

Jim Helwig-3
Hi all,
On the home page of apereo.org there is a carrousel of paragraph-long vignettes highlighting how the various Apereo projects have helped a university solve a problem or deliver a service. We would love to have a few uPortal examples in the mix.

If you are interested in working on a short statement about your school and uPortal (or another Apereo project) throw it out on the list or drop me a line!

JimH
uPSC chair