Email list subscription failure

bruiser
Hello --

I've registered a username and email address to the CAS Developer/User forum. When attempting to post a message to the forum, I was prompted to also subscribe to an email list. When I selected the option the subscription request was sent after which I received the following subscription request failure response:

  lyris@lists.jasig.org
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<lyris@lists.jasig.org>:
    host smtp.wiscmail.wisc.edu [144.92.197.138]:
    550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias <http://kb.wisc.edu/wiscmail/page.php?id=3998#alias>:
    lyris@lists.jasig.org

Any help in resolving this error condition would be appreciated. If I should be posting this to another forum or topic, please let me know.

Thanks for you help.

Peace.