Downgrade uPortal-start

fayz
Hi,

Problem:
So recently I've been playing with uPortal to explore things around. I've successfully installed and configured uPortal using uPortal-start.

But I'm facing some issues one of which is a NullExceptionError on creating a new user. I tried to fresh install uPortal many times but same error  occurs every time.

i've created an issue here https://github.com/uPortal-Project/uPortal-start/issues/506

What have been done:
Downgraded java to v1.7.