Could not find any terms error message on student intake

Could not find any terms error message on student intake

Jonathan Hart

I am getting the following error message: “Could not find any terms” when trying to access the Student Intake Form logged in as a student in the MyGPS portion of the SSP application.

Has anyone else seen this error and ideas as to whether it is referring to the student has no terms assigned or the system?

Thanks,

Jonathan

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

Re: Could not find any terms error message on student intake

Jason Elwood
The first thing to check is if there are actually rows in the external_term table.  Details of the error should appear in the ssp.log to give a more detailed explanation.  Some possible problems include:

  • No terms exist in the external_term table
  • A term in the Intake data previous saved by completing the Intake is no longer defined in the external_term table
  • There are no future terms in the external_term table

Jason Elwood
President
Elwoodway Consulting, LLC
(513) 847-1313

On Jan 26, 2015, at 9:33 AM, Jonathan Hart <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am getting the following error message: “Could not find any terms” when trying to access the Student Intake Form logged in as a student in the MyGPS portion of the SSP application.

<image001.png>

Has anyone else seen this error and ideas as to whether it is referring to the student has no terms assigned or the system?

Thanks,

Jonathan

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email]
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

RE: Could not find any terms error message on student intake

Jonathan Hart

Doh!  I forgot to set my external term table in my dev environment :p

I was looking in my production db table… (sigh)  Need more coffee!

Thanks!