Clojure usage in production MyUW

Andrew Petro-3
A small win:

MyUW successfully put this into production service.

Context: The MyUW front-end (uPortal-home) offers little cards called "widgets" that are typically JSON-backed. One flavor of widget is a list-of-links widget, and there's a flavor of JSON that drives it.

This new Clojure-implemented back-end provides the JSON appropriate to the viewing user, considering their group memberships. So they see the right links for them in the widget.

I have hopes to generalize this. It's currently dashed together to implement one specific widget that MyUW needed relatively quickly.

And I continue to have hopes to use more Clojure professionally in the service of higher education IT.

Stay well,

Andrew

Re: Clojure usage in production MyUW

Benito J. Gonzalez-2