Cas & SAML2 & Salesforce

giluka
Hi all,
I would like some suggestions about my problem:
I need to authenticate a user to an LDAP system and, at the same time, i have to create an assertion SAML2 to ensure a federated authentication against an external system (in this case it is an application salesforce.com). I guess CAS can be a suitable solution.
Fair Enough?
I would like to install the CAS version 4.0.1 with support for ldap and with the extension to SAML. I should customize the form to access federated SAML2 with salesforce ...

plese help me ...