Can CAS intergrate with Oracle's IDM(Oracle Identity Management) 4A system?

Can CAS intergrate with Oracle's IDM(Oracle Identity Management) 4A system?

zl.anson
Hi
     We are using CAS system  in our current  project, but we are ordered to intergrate our system to another system, that system is
used  Oracle'IDM 4A system, the "account " part   will   managed  by the  Oracle IDM, but for  SSO and authorized part, will process
by CAS, Here is our question, Can the CAS success intergrate to Oracle's 4A system in technical level?, does anybody knows?
      The engineer in  Oracle  told me, if the CAS's login phase can be modified, then the intergrate should be success. but I don't know
if this had any problem, if oracle side modified  the  "cookie/session" value,   the TGT/ST can still work? any help would be  appricalful!!