CAS is Unavailable There was an error trying to complete your request. Please notify your support

CAS is Unavailable There was an error trying to complete your request. Please notify your support

karikalan.p
Hi,

I am using cas-server-webapp-3.3.5 version.

I tried to use jdbc authendication, and I followed these two links.

http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/Using+JDBC+for+Authentication
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CAS/Examples+to+Configure+CAS

I am getting the following message.
----------------------
"CAS is Unavailable

There was an error trying to complete your request. Please notify your support desk or try again. "
------------------------

I have attached the cas.log and pom.xml file.

In that pom.xml what ever version mentioned I have all the files in my cas lib folder.

I have added the following in the deployerConfigContext.xml

<bean id="SearchModeSearchDatabaseAuthenticationHandler"
      class="org.jasig.cas.adaptors.jdbc.SearchModeSearchDatabaseAuthenticationHandler">
  <property  name="tableUsers">
   <value>USERS</value>
  </property>
  <property name="fieldUser">
   <value>USERNAME</value>
  </property>
  <property name="fieldPassword">
   <value>PASSWORD</value>
  </property>
  <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource" />
</bean>

<bean class="org.jasig.cas.adaptors.jdbc.QueryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler">
  <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource" />
  <property name="sql" value="select password from some_table where lower(username) = lower(?)" />
</bean>

And my dataSource also correct.

Please help me to resolve this.

Regards,
p.karikalan.

pom.xml (3K) Download Attachment
cas.log (23K) Download Attachment

Re: CAS is Unavailable There was an error trying to complete your request. Please notify your support

nguyenvotinh19
aca