CAS SSL configuration over Oracle Web Cache

CAS SSL configuration over Oracle Web Cache

facundo
Hi everyone,
    I'm configuring CAS 3.5 as SSO solution for my company. I've tested in a standalone server instance and it works great.
    We are going to have a big amount of users session validating against the servers. To granting HA and good service, we'll have Load balancing/ clusters solutions too.

    Now I'm trying to configure CAS to work using a proxy load balancer (Oracle Web Cache) in front of the server stack. I followed the SSL guides and troubleshooting, but nothing seems to work.
    The complete CAS application works ok except for the service console. When I try to get into the service console https://proxy.server/cas/services after a succesfull login instead of being redirected to the console, I'm getting:

java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No name matching proxy.server found

I attach my cas.properties.

Is there any extra configuration to configure ssl certificates with a reverse proxy? I've not found any clear information on this topic.

Thanks in advance, Facundo

cas.properties (4K) Download Attachment

Re: CAS SSL configuration over Oracle Web Cache

Jim Helwig-2
Hello,
It seems that the best place to find answers to your questions is to engage one of the options for CAS support:
http://www.jasig.org/cas/community
and
http://www.jasig.org/cas/support

In particular, you can join the CAS Community Discussion List where you can ask your question in more detail.
Note that you must join the list to post questions.

You could also contact a Solution Provider
http://www.jasig.org/cas/support/solutions-providers

Jim Helwig