CAS OpenID Client

glopez
I've configured CAS to delegate authentication to an oidc server.

I managed to authenticate and the oidc server returns a code. After that, the ClientAction class calls the method "createTicketGrantingTicket".

Once the doAuthentication method is called it fails when trying to get the clientName from the credentials (cause it is null).

I tryed debugging the code and I don't find where the clientName is set when using OidcCredentials.

Any idea of what I could be missing?