Blackboard LTI Integration in 2.6.1

Jonathan Hart

Good Afternoon All,

Just checking to see if anyone else has utilized LTI integration between Blackboard and SSP?

I am having some difficulty getting the MyGPS to launch as it mentions in the LTI documentation: https://wiki.jasig.org/display/SSP/SSP+LTI+Provider

I have my URL setup just as the documentation: https://ssp.baseurl.edu/ssp/api/1/lti/launch/live/target/mygps

It just takes me to the SSP Portlet and does not launch MyGPS.  The LTI integration inside of Blackboard properly transfers my user to SSP, which is nice, but I wish to send the student directly to MyGPS not SSP Portlet.

Here is my LTI setting: (Minus secrets)

My Blackboard LTI:

Result:

Ideas as to WHAT I’m doing wrong?

I would also like to hear how you are using LTI in Blackboard… (If there is anyone out there? :p)

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

Re: Blackboard LTI Integration in 2.6.1

dmccallum
Administrator
It just takes me to the SSP Portlet and does not launch MyGPS.

 - This is a bug. Patches are available for 2.5.x, 2.6.x, and 2.7.x. https://issues.jasig.org/browse/SSP-3039

I would also like to hear how you are using LTI in Blackboard… (If there is anyone out there? :p)

 - Not aware of Blackboard usages. Just D2L and Moodle at this time.

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user