Apereo CAS Deployer Survey: 2019 Edition

Apereo CAS Deployer Survey: 2019 Edition

Misagh Moayyed-2
CAS Community,

The CAS project management committee has prepared a survey to request feedback from CAS deployers:

The intention is to help clarify specific areas in the CAS ecosystem that need attention, understand user demographics and common use cases and explore opportunities to support and prioritize funding of development activities.

There is no due date yet though ideally, it would be best to finalize the results before September and periodically, I will send out reminders to the list here.

Re: Apereo CAS Deployer Survey: 2019 Edition

Misagh Moayyed-2
Final reminder; The survey will close in less than a week. Thank you to all who have submitted answers so far.

If you have not participated in the survey, please consider doing so by next Monday EOD. If you do need more time, please reach out to me directly.

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 10:36:19 AM UTC+3, Misagh Moayyed wrote:

> CAS Community,
>

> The CAS project management committee has prepared a survey to request feedback from CAS deployers:
>

> http://bit.ly/2XJAJRh
>

> The intention is to help clarify specific areas in the CAS ecosystem that need attention, understand user demographics and common use cases and explore opportunities to support and prioritize funding of development activities.
>

> There is no due date yet though ideally, it would be best to finalize the results before September and periodically, I will send out reminders to the list here.

Re: Apereo CAS Deployer Survey: 2019 Edition

Misagh Moayyed-2
Survey is now closed. Thank you all for participating. Aggregated, anonymized results as well as a brief post-mortem analysis will be posted on the Apereo blog shortly, with a link to follow-up here.

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 2:10:35 PM UTC+4:30, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
Final reminder; The survey will close in less than a week. Thank you to all who have submitted answers so far.

If you have not participated in the survey, please consider doing so by next Monday EOD. If you do need more time, please reach out to me directly.

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 10:36:19 AM UTC+3, Misagh Moayyed wrote:

> CAS Community,
>

> The CAS project management committee has prepared a survey to request feedback from CAS deployers:

> The intention is to help clarify specific areas in the CAS ecosystem that need attention, understand user demographics and common use cases and explore opportunities to support and prioritize funding of development activities.
>

> There is no due date yet though ideally, it would be best to finalize the results before September and periodically, I will send out reminders to the list here.

Re: Apereo CAS Deployer Survey: 2019 Edition

Misagh Moayyed-2
Survey results are now published:
https://apereo.github.io/2019/10/09/cas-survey-results2019/