Apereo Board elections

Jim Helwig-3

Hi all,

In other election news, nominations are also being accepted for the Apereo Board with a due date of 10/19. The board meets (virtually) once a month to discuss the work of the Apereo Foundation: finances, outreach, events, projects, and more. I have served for many years on the board but will be stepping down as my term has ended. It would be valuable to have another voice on the board from an institution using uPortal. The board has had members on it that range from technologists to instructional designers to managers to CIOs. If you or someone else from your institution is interested in running, please let me know. I would love to talk with you and go over the nomination process.

See:

JimH