Access to publish @uportal packages on npm

Benito J. Gonzalez-2
Hi folks,

Please someone check my access to publish packages on NPM. I have access to the 'uportal' organization; however, it does not have any packages under it. Is there another organization that owns the @uportal packages?

Best,
--bjagg

Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Developer
Unicon, Inc.
Voice:  209.777.2754
 Text:  209.777.2754
Email:  [hidden email]
GitHub:  bjagg
GitLab:  bjagg
BitBucket:  bjagg
NPM: bjagg

Re: Access to publish @uportal packages on npm

Benito J. Gonzalez-2
As a follow-up, I checked ownership:

$ npm owner ls @uportal/open-id-connect
apetro <[hidden email]>
christianmurphy <[hidden email]>
doug.reed <[hidden email]>
drewwills <[hidden email]>
sibley <[hidden email]>
vertein <[hidden email]>
zeke.witter <[hidden email]>

--bjagg

Re: Access to publish @uportal packages on npm

Andrew Petro-3
Hi Benito,

Apparently you had been a "member" of the "uportal" organization. I toggled you to be an "owner" since you are a uPortal Committer, in keeping with Committers get privs on demand to exercise the responsibilities of committership.

Hope this helps,

Andrew